Monday, July 1, 2013

Apostolic College Update


Friday June 28, 2013
Apostolic College Update
I feel like I am finally getting something accomplished!  

  • Bro. McDonald has put together a curriculum presentation flyer for a promotional purposes. He is also working on a curriculum template to use for all the Biblical Basics class material. 
  • Lori Hastings is editing "Understanding Your Bible".
  • David Sacker has agreed to proof read and edit "History of the Apostolic Church".
  • Mike Burdett is "trying his hand" at helping me write a proposed new version for "Biblical View of Christian Ethics"
  • I am busy waving my arms and directing traffic. 
  • We are planning to put together a bigger promo at ADMIT this year!  ADMIT is July 31 - Aug 2, ALMOST HERE!!!

The Apostolic College is providing MIT classes this Fall for those approved by their Pastor and who have completed Biblical Basics.   



We also anticipate adding elective classes soon for music, evangelism and missions. 

S. Short, Dean of Students

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, even you did drop my name to extort my help (laughing).

    ReplyDelete